Student Events Happening Week of 5/15-5/19
- Field trip bus leaves the school at 8:00am - please drop your child off by 7:45am
- All day field trip to Tent Rocks National Monument (down by Cochiti) - $8.00 field trip fee to cover renting a bus from the District since our bus has not yet been repaired (parents encouraged to come - plenty of room on the bus). Please bring lunch, snacks, water, sunscreen and electronics. We will return around 4:00-5:00
- Races in the Park by Coach Bruce Gomez - please join us at Kit Carson Park to watch the sixth graders race at 10:15 (other grades race at other times)ff by 7:15am
- May 9th - All day field trip to Sand Dunes Natl Park and Hooper pool - $6.00 fee for swimming (parents encouraged to come - no room on the bus, please drive!)
- Please send snacks, water, and sunscreen.
- No tutoring
- 1:15-2:15 at the Youth and Family Swim Pool - Last day to swim - please remember your swim gear - PARENTS, please join us to see what your child has learned during swim sessions!
- No tutoring
- Final field trip - bus leaves the school at 8:00am - please drop your child off by 7:45am
- Half-day field trip to see the petroglyphs at Mesa Prieta - Free. Parents encouraged to come - plenty of room on the bus). Please bring lunch, snacks, water, sunscreen and electronics. We will return around 1:00-2:00pm.
- Field Day for Middle School - please send lots of water, snacks, and sunscreen.
- May 22 - Middle School dance (bring snacks or drinks to the dance)- final report card goes home with students