Student Events Happening Week of 3/20-3/24
- No School for students (Professional Development Day for teachers)
- PACA with Mr. Jones
- Reading tutoring with Ms. Carrie - please bring a snack and arrange to be picked up by 4:00
- SOMOS writer visits the class
- Math tutoring with Mr. Thayer - please bring a snack and arrange to be picked up by 4:00
- Jazz and Poetry Workshop during class
- Reading tutoring with Ms. Carrie - please bring a snack and arrange to be picked up by 3:45
- Ms. Sally will be out all day at a workshop - Mr. Paul is the 6th grade sub
- PE swim class at the Youth and Family Center from 1:15-2:15 - all students must bring a swim suit and participate in the swimming lessons - a student is only excused from swimming if the student provides a doctor's note - please call or email me if there is a valid reason for your child not to swim... We will walk to and from the Youth and Family Center, so please have your child wear clothing appropriate for walking. If the weather is cold, your child should bring a hat to wear after swimming or bring a hair dryer.
- Early release for Elementary students only, NOT middle school- regular 2:50 dismissal for 6th grade- thank you!
NEXT WEDNESDAY - March 29 - We will swim Wednesday afternoon, since there is no school on Friday afternoon on March 31.
NEXT FRIDAY- March 31st - Teacher Parent Conferences - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS. Please call or email if you would like to schedule a conference - thank you!